The book begins by introducing you to Java EE 8 program development and goes on to cover most of the important Java EE 8 APIs. It goes beyond the fundamentals to create Java EE applications which could be deployed to any Java EE 8 compliant application server. Moving on, we ensure added Java EE APIs, like the Java API for WebSocket and the Java Message Service (JMS), that allows loosely coupled, asynchronous communication. Further on, you will find methods to procure Java EE programs by taking advantage of the newest Java EE Security API. Finally, you will find out more about the RESTful web service development using the most recent JAX-RS 2.1 specification. You will also get to understand techniques to come up with cloud-ready microservices in Java EE.
- Everything you may discover
- Construct and deploy Java EE software
- Adopt the hottest developments in the Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) specification to create Java EE software
- Develop online software by utilizing the most recent edition of JavaServer Faces, JSF 2.3.
- Understand the Actions required to process JSON information with JSON-P and also the brand new JSON-B Java EE API
- Implement RESTful web services using the newest JAX-RS 2.1 API, which also includes aid for Server-Sent Occasions (SSE) and also the brand new immersive customer API
Java EE is a Business Java standard. Software written to abide by the Java EE specification don’t connect developers to a particular vendor; instead, they may be set up to any Java EE compliant application server. With this book, you will receive all the tools and tools that you want to construct robust and scalable software in Java EE 8. Additionally, It introduces advanced topics like JSON-P and JSON-B, the Java APIs for both JSON processing and the Java API for JSON binding. These themes dive deep, explaining how both APIs (the Model API and also the Streaming API) are all utilized to process JSON data.